Are you a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist? 

Yes, I am licensed by the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Manitoba (CASLPM). They can be reached at 204-453-4539 or office@caslpm.ca

Do I need a referral to see you?

No, you do not need a doctor's referral to work with me. Please ask your extended health insurance provider if a referral is required for services to be reimbursed. 

Will you see me in my home?

I see clients in Wolseley, Winnipeg in their homes. I charge a $20 out-of-office fee in addition to the session fee.

Is there funding for Speech-Language Pathology services?

Extended health insurance often provides some coverage for Speech-Language Pathology services. 

Funding may be available through Jordan's Principle for First Nations children

Variety the Children's Charity provides funding to help support children and their families

Do you run groups?

Yes! I have extensive experience running groups for autistic children and adults, adults with aphasia and cognitive-linguistic communication disorders, and Parkinson's

Currently, I run groups for autistic children and adults through this clinic. The aim of the groups is to explore and expand communication while respecting diverse communication styles. Please call, text or email for more information or to be put on a waiting list. 

Hello SpeechWorks runs groups for aphasia, cognitive-linguistic communication disorders and Parkinson's, and I love helping out in those groups!


I help people to communicate so that they can connect with themselves, their communities, and the world!